Over Again

                        

Another day has gone,I wasted it all again
Oblivious to the fact that the unforgiving minute
waits for none – once gone, never returns.
I look around and see people striving
for what they want , despite their insecurities…
That’s when I ask myself –
“What do I really want?”
A hundred sounds fill my head,
The echoes grow louder than ever,
to reach a pitch where every sound
Is unnaturally amplified.
I would say déjà vu but,
I reckon a little difference
Doesn’t really matter…so,
Am thinking it over again,
Am saying it over again,
Over and over again.
But I swear this time,
It ’ll be a little different,yeah!
It ’ll be different…
All over again!!!


It wasn’t long before I realsied,
I am travelling through a maze-
whose challenge is to find MY WAY
through it; making the CHOICES which
Can make or break my survival.
Is this what it’s all about – SURVIVAL?
Life is the maze, I am just a traveler
Ambiguous about the path already chosen.
The start was my birth, then…
The end should be death. Oh! The unceremonious closure
To this maze- a ‘DEAD’ end.
The way I reach this end,
The JOURNEY- that defines me,
The life I lived will live on
To eternity and immortality. If so,
I wanna make a journey worth
The greatest travelogue of all times. So,
Am thinking it over again,
Am saying it over again,
Over and over again.
But this time I swear,
It ll be a little different, yeah!
It ll be different…All over again!

Another day has gone, I wasted it all again
Over again, all over again.
But today is not just another day
I am not just another traveler, So
Am thinking it over again,
Am saying it over again,
Over and over again and again…!


(originally written on 26/5/13)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacuum Cleaner for thoughts

Analogy / The Woodcutter

Drapetomani