Winds

On rare evenings
of fervent flamboyance,
Sun shines oblique.
Divides leaves in dark,
in light, into patches, in green.

A plane flies
in the skies, that
the bird glides...
Feathers of black and, white
dabbed at the tip of its wings.

As music shuts
out all noise,
I see. Your eyes searching
when am swaying,
in directions unknown.
The sands levitate as
I touch ground. I can see you,
wondering and then, you smile.
Feel my presence,
Oh ! My presence...
stronger now than ever.
Remarking your opposition,
for I feed your rebellion.

I do hear...hear things
you never said, my love.
I could read you stories,real.
Of people, living, amusing.
Better even than
your fictional tale
or a fairy tale. For,
I know. Yes ! I know
the faces you see
in the clouds of clarity.

O Humanity, destruction you
wrought upon yourself.
For your insecurities hidden,
your strength you 've proven.

I can see right through you,
my friend. I 've been there in
your deepest contemplations.
O me, O dear me!
O poor me, O lucky me!
May I?

Solve your riddles as a piece of advice,
Carry your words across as messages,
Write on stone your resolves,
Wash away your pain of regrets,
Challenge to rest your tornadoes,
Swirl up the good in you,
May I have that privilege?
May I?!

True what some say about me.
Listen to the wind, it talks.
And that I do. For,
I know you though
you know not me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacuum Cleaner for thoughts

Analogy / The Woodcutter

Drapetomani