Be Stubborn



2015…!!! It arrived twenty days ago. Woah! Time does fly by. Am still deciding upon resolutions here! (Am I the only one?) I have been following a few them for past two days. Two consecutive days…which feels like a huge achievement , maybe because I have holidays going on. It has been over a month since holidays began and I was bored out of my mind with in few days. You just feel so very lazy…you don’t want to do anything but eat, sleep, waste time and repeat. Then ,the boredom reaches a point where you become irksome for no reason what so ever…that leads to bitterness which  further takes the form of guilt and a result of which you feel absolutely useless. Well, it’s  the ‘Holiday Syndrome’ as one of my friends calls it. I must say, aptly so.

What new year brings along as it comes is a truckload of positive feelings. Everyone is, for once, ready to let go of their past and start afresh. We wish each other a very Happy New Year and fill ourselves with unadulterated, pristine hope. We feel rejuvenated…think of ways of making the forth coming days good at least,if not great. It is a different issue that most of us follow our resolutions till the end of January, max. Important thing, I think is how we all despite our fears or difficulties or differences are filled with new energy to live life. Sure that energy dies out slowly and eventually, but be stubborn. Be stubborn, be adamant, be persistent...like an innocuous, cute, little kid is for that candy he or she loves and won’t rest until the candy is in his or her hungry mouth. If the energy dies out, find it again. Don’t let it go.

Make life your Passion and live it with the intensity of an obsession. That is my wish for all of you and for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacuum Cleaner for thoughts

Analogy / The Woodcutter

Drapetomani